Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow I am going to register for my sixth marathon! Wahoo! I can't believe this will be the sixth one, something's really wrong with my brain. This one will certainly be challenging with going back to work in the fall, trying to be a good wife, and now keeping up with two babies. It'll work out, though. I plan on using the same training program, Hal Higdon's Novice marathon program. It's doable, and the long runs are not too freakishly long. A bunch of friends are signing up, too, so running this summer will be lots of fun!

It's been ages since I updated this blog. Over the course of the past month I've run a half, taken a week off due to a sinus infection, and started running longer runs during the week. It's been a great month and I'm so thankful to have an outlet during tax season. The runs with my friends help my spirit tremendously, and the runs by myself are just as important. It's valuable to have some quiet time, as well as friend time.

Now that I'm thinking ahead to this marathon, I'll try to start updating the blog more frequently...

No comments: