Monday, April 26, 2010

It's Time

Okay!  The marathon was weeks ago, tax season is over, the kids are hopefully done with being sick for awhile;  it's time to get back on track with running!  This week I hope to run at least two or three days and get in a good LONG run on Friday morning.  I'd love to do an easy ten, maybe even twelve miles.  I'm starting to feel blah because I've been finished with marathon training for quite some time.  It's time to dust off the shoes and crank up the alarm clock because I'm really ready to get back out there!  Wish me luck... Day one of this running rejuvenation week will commence tomorrow.  I also have every intention of getting to the gym at least one day this week.  Again, luck and positive thoughts are necessary.  It's so easy to fall back into a sedentary lifestyle, isn't it???  Oh... and the stomach needs some toning...must work on that, as well!  : )

No comments: