Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A couple of miles...

Got in a few miles this morning with the running girls!  I actually only "ran" a mile, or so.  I think I walked maybe two and a half or three miles, which was great. The weather has really cooled off, which is making this whole exercising thing a lot easier at 8.5 months pregnant.  (Thank goodness for that...)  It's always uplifting to see my girlfriends. I always manage to run a little bit further when we're together than when I'm running alone.  It is such a blessing to be able to continue to exercise with this pregnancy,  with Michael's pregnancy I was completely cut off from exercising at this point (even walking).  

Tomorrow my goal is to walk with a neighbor early in the morning, if the rain stays away!  Though, walking in the rain would probably feel refreshing at this point.


No comments: