Sunday, August 31, 2008

Over an Hour Today...

This afternoon I walked on the treadmill for an hour and ten minutes, while watching an awful movie called The Third Trimester.  (I kid you not.)  It was a made for TV movie about a woman who could not conceive and turned to adoption.  Obviously, the adoption plans did not go well, and the birth mother was a little bit on the crazy side.  My dreams will be happy tonight, I'm sure!  

As always, it felt great to exercise for so long this afternoon.  I walked about 4.5 miles at a 13-15% incline, which was challenging and rewarding.  Tomorrow I have plans to walk/run with the girls, relatively early tomorrow morning.  

Last evening I found this link for running while pregnant and I found it to be absolutely incredible.  It turns out that I'm a total wimp when it comes to running through a pregnancy.  Check it out, and this runner's mileage throughout her pregnancy.  My jaw hit the keyboard.  

More tomorrow....


No comments: