Saturday, January 3, 2009

Running Goals for 2009!

1.  Colonial Half in February.  If I just finished this one and had fun while running, I'd be happy.  I'm not concerned at all about my time.

2.  The half in the DC, which is in March.  Again, it'll be a challenge to JUST get there with the baby and tax season.  Just to have a chance to run in a race with the group would be fantastic.

3.  50K in Capon Valley, May.  This probably won't happen, but I'm keeping it in the back of my mind....

4.  Marine Corp Marathon #4!  Maybe, just maybe work towards finishing in under 3 hours and fifty minutes... I'd be soooo happy.  But, I'd need to push myself soooo hard...not sure if I'm up for that challenge just yet.  

I've been back to running for quite some time now.  And, I've even been able to get out with the running girls on the nights that both of the boys sleep.  The extra pounds are slowly melting away, thank goodness!  

No comments: