Thursday, October 11, 2007

My Right Foot.


So.

My right foot hurts. It has hurt for about a week now, actually closer to a week and a half. I'm starting to get concerned, actually.

Initially, I chalked it up to wearing this ridiculous, unsupportive pair of heels. That doesn't seem to be the problem, though. The pain has moved from the top of my foot down to the bottom.

I am going to take things easy for the next few days. I'll still run, of course, just not at a record breaking speed.

Speaking of record breaking speeds--(I kid, really)--I ran the 10 miler in an 1 hour, 21 min, and 49 seconds. That's fine, not fabulous, but fine. I've included a few pics from race day.

This weekend will mark the next to last pre-marathon-long run. It's hard to keep straight, I know...Basically, the marathon is just around the corner.

1 comment:

4 Gobblers said...

So sorry to hear about your foot! How has it been this week? I've missed running with you!
~Diane