Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Thank Goodness...

....for running dates!

Last night was a late one and I had to get up super early (4:30 am) to meet Diane.

The wake up time was ridiculous, I know. However, if we didn't have our little date planned, I never would have been able to drag myself out of the bed this morning for a solo run.

My running friends and I always talk about how grateful we are for one another. There are many times when we plan to meet at ghastly hours of the morning, without batting an eyelash.

This week I need to get in a five miler, and an eight miler before the end of the week.

My legs are still really sore from the 20 miler. It's kind of an out of body experience when my legs are this sore. It's like I'm walking on stilts or something! Sounds fun, right?

2 comments:

4 Gobblers said...

Had a great time running, BTW! SOOOO much better than in the rain!! Let's do it again next week!
~D

Anonymous said...

You are my hero!!