Monday, October 15, 2007

Piece of Cake

Tomorrow is a quick four miles with a friend here in town. It'll be over before I know it....

I'm starting to obsess over the weather for race day, which is annoying because weather is totally out of my control. I would just like to "know" what to expect on race day. It's been pretty warm here and we haven't had rain in ages. So, I'm predicting lots of rain, temps in the 40s, and wind that you would not believe.

Just kidding.

No matter what type of weather we have on race day, I'm going to be so grateful that God has given me a healthy body, and the strength and determination to run 26.2 miles!

It's really quite amazing, if you think about it...

1 comment:

Melis B said...

You are amazing!! Don't forget THAT!!

I can't wait to hear all about the race. ;)

~Melis