Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Need to Register!

Running this week is going great.  The past two days I have been able to run with my neighbor and get in about 4.5 miles before school.  Tomorrow I am going to attempt to run on the treadmill again.  Last time I only did two, tomorrow I'm going for three.  We're real close to getting the TV set up in the basement for our treadmill running, which is going to help tremendously.  

Last winter was so tough, running wise.  I didn't have a running partner, so I was stuck by myself in the dark.  (Hated that....)  And, if I went into town to meet my running group, I was getting up around 4:30 each morning.  What a difference having a running partner (who lives close by) makes!  It's so motivating to have someone to run with throughout the week.  

I look forward to seeing what the rest of the week holds for running.  I know I need to get a long one in on Saturday to get ready for this race.  Can't wait...


No comments: