Sunday, January 20, 2008

TAG!

Here's the post copied by Amy:

Here are the rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. or Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list. or Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.

I've decided to list the five races I'd like to run in the near future! It kind of goes with the top 5 places theme, I guess...

1. Rock N Roll Half Marathon, Va Beach. (Not real exciting, I know...but I haven't done it yet and I want to!)

2. The Disney Marathon ( Sorta like torture: Run a marathon, chase a two year old around an amusement park. Who wouldn't want to do this?)

3. The San Antonio Marathon. (Can we say eat in San Antone even more than what I normally do when we visit????? LOTS AND LOTS OF TEX-MEX, after the race...of course!)

4. Capon Valley 50K, maybe this MAY???? (This race is about 30 miles, and is supposedly easier than a marathon, but there's the risk of getting lost. Awesome? 30 miles racing/lost in the woods! Any takers???)

5. The Honolulu Marathon. (For obvious reasons.)

6. One more, while I'm dreaming: A 50 Miler, The JFK!! (it's a dream, don't freak out! )

No comments: