Sunday, January 27, 2008

So annoying!

The past three months, I have kept a teeny tiny log of my miles.  I take pride, or find enjoyment, in writing down each run on my little paper calendar.  I turn it in for work because of a wellness program, which is why it's on a paper calendar and not in a book.  Sure enough, with about seven days left in the month, I lost it for January!  : ( Bummer.  I have been looking high and low for it, but it's gone, I'm afraid.  

I was still able to complete one, though I think the mileage will be less than what it was on the original.  It's no big deal, really.  Next month, though, I plan to have a back-up. 

This weekend was, again, a wonderful running weekend! Yesterday I ran about five and today I did seven.  Next weekend I do want the "long" run to be longer, like twelve or so.  Gotta get ready for the half!! It's less than a month away!! Wahhooo!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As always...so proud of you Kate! I admire your dedication to your passion of running :)