Monday, February 8, 2010

A done deal.

Registered last night for the March marathon, and now I'm pretty sure that I am going to puke.  Why I even feel the need, I have no idea.  I've done well with the training up to this point, I feel relatively strong, and I'm truly not too tired from it all.  There are still two mega runs left:  18 sometime this weekend and then 20 miles two weeks later.  Yiiiikes.  I can do it, though.  And, the best part is, I'm having fun while running.  These long runs make me so tired, but they are so incredibly exhilarating.  So, two tough weeks ahead, and then all the others are status quo in my mind.  Stay tuned!  Exciting times, right?  Signing up is often the most difficult step, isn't it?

1 comment:

Michele Holmes said...

Yay! What an exciting and nerve-wracking feeling, all at the same time! You'll do GREAT! I'm looking forward to hearing about your long runs, and of course, can't wait to hear how the race goes!
(who knows if you'll be running outside anytime soon, thank God for treadmills!)
:)