Thursday, June 19, 2008

Been a WEEK...

It's been a week since I have run!  I have felt so incredibly exhausted over the past week, that I simply can't drag myself out of bed in time to run.  Every evening I think, maybe tomorrow... This is a sign, I know.  Sleep now, while you can because in a few months you be up until all hours of the night and rising with the roosters.  

Duncan and I went on a two mile walk this evening, which felt great.  I'd like to try to walk more frequently, I just need to finish up with the dishes a bit faster each night.  

Anyway.  I'm looking to run tomorrow morning.  We'll see.  I'm pretty tired again tonight, but if I can squeeze in a nap tomorrow maybe I can make it work in the morning.  I've just got to get out the door before the little sugar wakes.  

No comments: