Saturday, June 21, 2008

So that's why!

I have figured out precisely why I haven't stopped running yet:  Saturday morning runs with the girls.  

In the early stages of my pregnancy, I'd run at least seven, eight, or nine miles with the girls.  Over time, though, the runs have gotten shorter each week.  Two weeks ago I eeked out four, and today 3.5 miles.  I really can't participate in the talking, but I love to listen to swim team stories, vacation stories, and how to teach your children about spending/saving money stories.  Even though it's a complete struggle to keep up with the girls, it's worth it.  And, I love it.  

I think I'm still in for next Saturday's run.  And, hopefully the Saturday after that.  

They are my motivation for getting out in the early morning hours of the summer, with this big 'ole belly!  

No comments: