Friday, June 13, 2008

Short and not so sweet!

I finally pulled myself out of bed to get a run in to finish out the work week.  Unfortunately, I only managed to run about two miles, or so.  I got off to a late start, which means it's likely that I will be late for work.  My legs felt extremely heavy and tired today, but that's understandable.  It's been a long week, the last weeks of school are always exhausting and stressful!  My breathing felt fine, and I didn't have any side stitch pains; both of those are pluses!  My legs would have felt better, if I had more time.  

Tomorrow I am planning on running with my running girlfriends.  I'd be very happy to get in about four or five miles tomorrow.  We'll see how that goes.  I'm so excited that school is almost out because I will have more time in the mornings to actually get in three or four miles, instead of just two! It will be a little bit more challenging to drag myself out of bed, though.    

No comments: