Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Freedom: GONE.

Oh boy. I'm really missing the freedom of running later in the morning. I love the summer days when all I have to do is get home by 7:45 for J. to get to work on time. Now, if I'm not home by 6:30 and in the shower, I'm totally late for work.

This morning I got up around 4:30 am and met two friends around 5:15, or so. The run was fantastic. I'm feeling very strong right now. Actually, come to think of it, I haven't run since Saturday. Wow. It's been awhile! That must be why I felt so good today...

The break that I took means that I'm going to have to squeeze in three more runs by Sunday to get my mileage back on track. Tomorrow I'm going to try to do seven, Friday will be short-like four, and then Saturday will be the long one.

My body is holding up well, aside from the lack of sleep. The toes seem to be enjoying the anti-fungal medication....

I really do miss my freedom and the sunlight early in the morning.

No comments: