Thursday, August 2, 2007

Feeling Good

This morning I registered for a 20 miler in September. Oh boy!!??!!

A number of my friends are running this race, as well. No matter how far the distance is, no matter what the elements provide, and no matter how fast we run; we always have fun together! So, even though my toenails will really take a licking and my legs will be sore and achy; I know that I am bound to have fun that morning! Somehow... : )

The run today went well. I went a little bit over the distance for today, but I felt great and didn't run too fast. Tomorrow instead of doing nine, I'm doing fourteen with some training buddies. We decided that since many of us are going on vacation, we are going to flip the long runs for the next two weeks. So, instead of having to do fourteen before I come home from the beach next week; I will just need to run nine. I definitely like that idea, even though I'm going to be beat tomorrow evening! (We're starting the run at 5am. Uggh.)

No comments: