Saturday, August 4, 2007

Movin on up.

Yesterday, at 5:00 am (GOOD! MORNING!), I met some girlfriends and began a fourteen mile training run.

There is this soreness or tightness that forms in my legs on any runs that are longer than thirteen miles. The soreness that I fel on those runs is similar to the feeling of putting rubber bands on your braces for the first time. My legs can go further, but at the same time I feel like something is restricting them from moving faster; it's probably my mind, right?

I was on the move yesterday because of packing for vacation, and I'm finding that I'm totally beat this evening! The run and the early start time has taken it's toll...

Tomorrow I'd like to do four, but with the way I'm feeling right now...I'm not so sure that I'll be able to drag myself from the bed in the morning.

No comments: