Sunday, August 12, 2007

A Running Reunion

This morning I am going to meet my old neighbor for a run, and I can't wait. She moved away a few years ago, but prior to her move we lived across the street from one another and we ran together all the time. Anytime she comes home we try to have a little running party, if you will.

This morning I am going to try to make this running reunion my long run. I'm planning on running nine today, since I wasn't able to get it in while we were at the beach. It should be a good run, simply because the humidity is not like 500%.

Even though I didn't do the long run at the beach, I did get my mileage in for the shorter/middle distance runs. The day that I ran seven was extremely difficult, with the wind and the humidity.

It's been a great running week, though. And, I am especially looking forward to seeing my old friend, I have missed her so...

No comments: