Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Good Start.

Monday I missed my cross training opportunity: a swim with my friend who is training for a triathlon. I didn't get enough sleep the night before...the little guy was up for a LONG time early, early Monday morning.

Today, however, I got a great start for the week ahead. The plan calls for 3-6-3-9. Today I did the three mile run, but I added on a mile and a half because I was feeling so great. (Gotta love those runs!) The run today was a solo run, which was kind of nice. I pushed myself throughout the run, and I felt terriific after finishing.

It's going to be a week without much rest...we're leaving for vacation on Saturday, so I'm going to squeeze in the long run on Friday morning. Nine is totally doable, so I'm not too worried about feeling wiped out for that run.

No comments: