Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Keep On, Keepin On...

So far my running plan for the week is working. Yesterday I was able to drag myself out of bed at 4:40am to meet my running group at 5:15 am. We did about six miles or so, at a great pace.

This morning I met a few running friends and we got in five and a half miles or so. The fog was really thick this morning, which always gives me the creeps! My legs are starting to tire because of not taking a day off. Today one of my running partners needed to walk because of a hamstring issue, so that made my legs feels pretty heavy. I have a really hard time switching between walking and running, sometimes. Today was one of those days when walking made my legs feel sore, achy, and heavy. And then when it was time to run again, my legs just refused to go any farther!

Tomorrow I want to get in my long run, eleven miles. I'd be content with nine, though.

Then I can take things easy on our trip! And, just maybe sleep in until seven am???

No comments: