Sunday, July 29, 2007

A New Day.

Today's run was great. Much, much, much more enjoyable than yesterday's run. The humidity was not as bad, and the sun wasn't blazing hot. I hopped up and got my three miles in before seventy-thirty.

Surprisingly, I wasn't sore at all from the run yesterday, which is really great because we were running at a good clip. The only part of me that felt a bit tired were my arms. It's amazing how much your arms help you in a long run.

Tomorrow is going to be a cross training day for me. I am going to meet a friend to swim laps! As a child, I participated on the local swim team for a number of years, but I have gotten out of the habit of swimming laps.

Needless to say, tomorrow is going to be a real treat. Swimming should help my arm strength, which I need right now!!

1 comment:

4 Gobblers said...

Hey!
Tom and I ran 10 on Saturday. I did well. Tom, well . . . he had a little rougher time. I can't run on Sat. because of championships. I'll probably do it on Fri. or Sun. morning early. Call me!
~Diane