Friday, July 6, 2007

Summer Sun

Got out a bit later than I was hoping for this am, and paid for it, somewhat. It's a treat to take my time in the morning and leisurely get ready for a run, but this also means it's usually a good degree, or two, or three warmer than if I began an hour earlier.
I did manage to get in a little over three, and I felt great throughout the run.

Tomorrow I'm jumping up to nine miles, but the pace will be easier to manage and I'll be with a big group of friends~~ that ALWAYS helps. : ) Next week's plan is similar to this week, but then the miles start to creep up from next week on.

The beginning of a marathon program is just like the first big hill of a roller coaster...click, click, click...And then, you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into!

I love it.

No comments: